Nowadays everyone loves Touch mobile, it is very easy and convenient to use.
There will be a few glitches on this touch mobile though, i.e. when we accidentally scratch our shirt, our hands will go silky and the call will go to others. Sometimes even our important photos and videos have the potential to become deleted.
In this article I am going to suggest to you that it is a great Touch Protector App For Android to stop this. All of these will be useful to you, so by reading this article carefully you will get a great application.
About Of Touch Protector App On Play Store
Lock the touch screen while playing games, videos, and music. A well-established app for preventing accidental operation, continuously developed since 2013. Rich customization, free, no ads.
Touch Protector is different from ordinary screen lock apps. Please watch the video below to check it out.
Convenient Use Cases
Touch Protector is a simple app that disables touch screens and physical button operations, but it has many useful uses. When walking while looking at a map app, the map does not shift even if you touch the screen.
Walking with the music video playing in your pocket. Locking the camera during video recording allows you to enjoy various camera work without worrying about accidental operation.
|Touch Protector Donation Features||Donation Features|
|Touch Protector Features||Features Video|
|Don’t kill my app||Dontkillmyapp|
When using your phone as a navigation system for motorcycles, you can prevent accidental operation due to raindrops.
When tracing a displayed image, you can lock it and place a piece of paper on it.
When you show a photo to someone, you can lock it and give it to them to prevent them from seeing the other photos, and etc.
If you have other interesting ways to use it, I would appreciate it if you could write them in the comments.
- Lock the screen with notification bar, shake, etc.
- Unlock the screen with the volume key.
- It’s easier to understand if you watch the video above.
- SHAKE > Shake locking > ON
- SHAKE > Shake sensitivity > Adjust the sensitivity
- PROXIMITY > Proximity covered locking > ON
- UPSIDE DOWN > Upside down locking > ON
- UPSIDE DOWN > Right side up unlocking > ON
- HARD KEYS > Volume up key unlocking > ON
- HARD KEYS > Volume down key unlocking > ON
If you are unable to unlock your phone, please try the following.
- Press the volume button.
- Connect your phone to a power source.
- Make a call to the phone and touch the screen.
- Touch the screen 5 times to display the other unlock methods.
- Remove the SIM card to force reboot your phone.
- Restart your phone forcibly according to the method found by searching for “force restart your-phone-name”.
- Your phone’s battery control feature may be forcing Touch Protector to terminate.
- You may want to exclude Touch Protector from the phone’s battery control. The following website is helpful for setting exclusion
Restrictions for Android 8 and later
Due to additional restrictions in Android OS 8 or later, Touch Protector can no longer disable the notification bar (top edge of the screen) and navigation bar (bottom edge of the screen).
Therefore, Touch Protector will close the notification bar and navigation bar as soon as they are displayed to reduce accidental operation.
Nowadays Top Review:
Subham Pradhan: I didn’t expect this app to work so well… There are so many controls and settings. You play a video while turning the screen black. The best part is this app doesn’t show any ads…